Hello, Lovely Ladies!
Have you tried Ipsy Glam Bags yet? It’s a monthly subscription service that arrives at your door with 5 beauty products (some full size, some deluxe sample size) in a pretty cosmetic bag for only $10 a month. If you divide that by 6 items (the 5 products plus the cosmetic bag), it’s only $1.66 per product! That’s pretty awesome! If you’re a beauty junkie like me that’s always up for trying new products then you need to sign up ASAP.
It comes packaged in a shimmery, girly package like this:
Super cute, huh?
And here’s the glitzy bag my products came in this month:
And finally, the 5 products I received this month:
Let me list them for you, rotating clockwise:
- dls (dirty little secret) eyeshadow in teaser. It’s a nude that leans slightly to the warm side.
- eva nyc Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner. Dry conditioner is a relatively new concept to the hair care world but it’s one that’s a treat to use. It’s a conditioner to use on dry hair, just like dry shampoo. It detangles, softens and shines your hair just like true conditioner. It’s mainly for use on the ends of your hair so you don’t add more moisture into dirty hair.
- eyeco eyedo liquid eyeliner. I was really excited to receive this! I’ve wanted to try an eyeco product for a long time but hadn’t had the opportunity till now.
- bellapierre mineral blush in Autumn Glow. This’s a loose powder blush. I’m not quite sure about it but I’ll give it a whirl.
- Bea Bombshell Cosmetics nail polish in Holy Fuchia. This’s going to be the next polish on my toes! It’s a lovely plummy fuchia I can’t wait to wear. And isn’t the girl on the bottle adorable?
There you have it- the contents of my September Ipsy Glam Bag!
If you enjoyed this blog post would you do me a favor and share it for me? Simply click the button of your favorite social media platform below. Thanks! 🙂