We all have moments in our day that we enjoy and look forward to. But life can get so busy we forget to savor them like we should. This’s a good time of year to slow down and reflect on all the blessings, both large and small, in your life. Make a conscious effort to enjoy every beautiful moment in your day.
These are a few thing that I treasure in each day:
- Having my morning coffee and taking in the quiet of early morning.
- Reading a devotional that feels like it was written especially for me.
- Hearing my children laugh.
- Seeing my children hug each other goodnight.
- Those sweet moments when I can steal a hug from them.
- The phone call from my husband telling me he’s on his way home.
- Cuddling up with my husband at the end of the day, him watching something on tv while I read by his side.
What are the special moments in your day? Whatever they are, I hope you take time to treasure them even more in 2017.
Happy New Year, my lovelies!